We have produced websites for more than 1,000 companies in the manufacturing industry, and we provide consistent support from website planning and production to operation after publication.
1.Web site production
Creating a plan
Before creating a website, we create a web marketing plan.
The plan is created based on the results of meetings with the client to clarify the target, and includes the results of market research, and competitors research.
We propose and create a sophisticated design in line with the company’s branding strategy.
Regular visit support (online meeting is also available)
We regularly have a meeting with the client. At the meeting, we decide the direction of updates based on data analysis.
Periodic analysis report
We will provide you with a report that includes the results of our data analysis and the specific details of your future update activities.
Unlimited updating for a fixed fee
You can update your web pages without any limit for a fixed fee . There is no need for additional cost for updating.
“Content marketing” is a marketing method aimed at attracting potential customers and cultivating them by creating and disseminating contents valuable to users.
We utilize our accumulated know-how to provide content marketing specifically for you by consultants specializing in the manufacturing industry.
We offer content marketing services as follows.
– Planning and producing owned media
– Producing content written by technical writers
– Data analysis
– Making a proposal for update plan
4. Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is a marketing strategy that combines offline and online marketing.
Marketing automation (MA) implementation support
By implementing marketing automation tools, you can efficiently build sustainable relationships with your customers without spending a lot of effort.
– Management of listing ads
– Publication of mail magazine
– Production of downloadable materials
– Production of white papers
– Company name: TECHNO-PORT Inc.
– Officers Representative Director: Masayasu Tokuyama
– Director: Masamichi Inoue
– Outside Director: Kenichi Kishi
– Date established: June 28, 2010
– Capital: 10 million yen
– Activities: Web Marketing Business, Technical Writing Business, Monomado Business, Reboot business
theSOHO-710, 2-7-4 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan
[Nagoya Sales Office]
16F Nagoya Hirokoji Bldg., 2-3-1 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0008, Japan
[Osaka Sales Office]
Kyoei Building 3F, 2-8-11 Shibata, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0012, Japan